Full and partial scholarships are available.
The Ron Cisneros Scholarship Fund was established in 1998 by Michael Miiller and RCTC with the support of RCTC family and friends. Named for RCTC Artistic Director Ron Cisneros, the scholarship is a helping hand to a child who has the potential to demonstrate excellence through this enriching musical theater program.
- Applicants must be in 1st through 12th grades, and write an essay about his or her wish to participate in a River City Theatre Company production. Essays for grades 7 and above should be at least 200 words.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need with detail explained by the parent or guardian. Scholarship awards may include registration, costumes and dance shoes at no cost for the production. In some cases partial scholarships are awarded.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, pastor, coach, mentor or sponsor must be included with your application.
- Applicants (under legal driving age) must have adult transport to and from rehearsals and productions
- Parent participation hours are required
How to Apply:
(INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE POSTED HERE ONCE THE REGISTRATION PERIOD HAS OPENED FOR OUR NEXT AVAILABLE WORKSHOP)